MO Project is an online media contest open to California Youth.
You must have permission of your parent or legal guardian to enter if you are 13-17 years old.
Being healthy is a now a big deal. Youth across the state are working to make their school or community a safe, active or healthier place.
Are you working to improve your school lunch? Creating safer parks? Educating your family or community about eating healthy and being more active? Tell us in 90 seconds or less, what YOU are doing to make a DIFFERENCE and WIN an iPad!
3 TOTAL WINNERS
-one GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive an iPad or Tablet.
-one 2nd Place Winner will receive an iPod Touch
-one 3rd Place Winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate or prize of similar value
-one People's Choice Award will win a $50 Gift Certificate or prize of similar value
How to Enter:
Make a 90 seconds or less PSA Video or Spoken Word that address one of the following topics:
- Tell us how YOU are making a difference! What are YOU currently doing in your community, school, after school or neighborhood to make it a safe, active & healthier place. (Examples: working in a community garden/farmer's market, cleaning up your park, presenting at a city council meeting, leading a health survey, starting a walking club, etc)
- If YOU were in charge or the boss, what would you change in your community, park, school, after school, streets or neighborhood to make it a safe, active and healthier place? (Examples: more physical activity in school or after school, more bike lanes, more programs for youth, eliminate junk food advertising, serve healthier food in community stores, etc).
Other accepted topics include:
- Your vision for a healthier community w/ access to real food or more physical activity.
- Spotlight a person who's making a difference.
- A video to your Elected Official (i.e. Obama, Governor, Mayor, City Council, etc.) Tell them what healthy changes are needed in your community.
- What you are doing to address: 1) safer places to play and exercise and/or 2) healthy food in my school, after school or neighborhood.
All work must be original. Be creative. Be adventurous. Be inspiring. Show your community, your culture, your attitude and what makes your voice special.
TAKE CHARGE! Tell us what YOU are doing to make your school or community a safe, active and healthier place!
Use emotion - anger, laughter, fear, sadness, hope. Most of all - Have fun!
NO PURCHASE NEEDED TO ENTER.
Terms and Conditions apply. See Official Rules for details.